OSC Home Tickets
Home Tickets from the OSC
Home Game Tickets are offered at a discounted rate to members of the OSC.
Non-members can also order tickets, they must be ordered through an existing member of the OSC and cannot exceed the number of member requests per order.
It is important to note that non-members are encouraged to become members if they wish to take advantage of the benefits the OSC can offer.
Upcoming Home Games
NO HOME GAMES SCHEDULED
Please click on the fixture to email and register your interest – remember to specify the game, number of tickets and ticket type (adult, teen, child)
|Child (U16)||£9||Child (U16)||£10|
Please note when purchasing Home Game tickets through the OSC, primary seating is in upper ‘Section N’ and then onto upper ‘Section F’.
If we fulfill our allocation in Section N then tickets will be automatically allocated in Section F.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Home game tickets should be paid for IN CASHand IN PERSON – Please DO NOT pay for Home Game tickets by Bank Transfer. On game night, please proceed to the OSC table at the entrance to the ice rink to collect your tickets and pay upon collection.
- No deposits are required for Home Games. Full payment is required and is non
- Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Alcohol must be consumed responsibly. If this is taken advantage of, fans will be banned from purchasing tickets via the OSC in future.
- Fans must behave appropriately as they are representing not only the club but the OSC. Any inappropriate behaviour will see you banned from purchasing tickets via the OSC in future.
If you have any queries relating to Home Game Tickets, please note you may email any or all of the below contacts: