SEASON TICKETS: Join Fitzgerald, Beca, Musil, Bjerrum, Tanski, Killeen, Moore, Pitt, Peacock, Springer and Stanisz with a Clan season ticket for 2019/20. To view the various options and to make your application click HERE.
Following his re-signing, you can now show your support for Clan forward #26 Matt Beca with one of his superb Own & Loan packages.
Own & Loan means that you will be the owner of one of Matt’s jerseys, which will be loaned back to the club and Matt for the 2019/20 season.
Packages cost from £150.00 and includes an invitation to our handover evening where you will present Matt with his jersey for the season, followed by an end of season handback ceremony where YOUR jersey will be returned to you by Matt.
The following Own & Loan packages will be available:
Matt Beca’s Purple EIHL jersey: £300.00
Matt Beca’s White EIHL jersey: £300.00
Matt Beca’s Black EIHL jersey: £300.00
Matt Beca’s Home warm-up jersey: £150.00
Matt Beca’s Away warm-up jersey: £150.00
Jersey owners will also be named on their players’ profile on clanihc.com and on the Clan App.
For further information on the 2019/20 Own & Loan packages please contact Tracy Ross on 0141 886 6459 or email: email@example.com
Please note that as Matt is a returning player, anyone who had a Beca Own & Loan package with us last year will have the first option to retake any package for season 2019/20.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made at time of application via debit/credit card.
- Owners names will not feature on the jerseys.
- As players have multiple jerseys. Clan reserve the right to use jerseys for alternative purposes.
- The Own & Loan package is specific to a player, therefore is non transferable.
- In the event of a jersey owner being unable to attend the handover or handback events, the club are unable to facilitate an alternative meet & greet due to the number of Own & Loaners.
- If a player leaves during the 2019/20 season, the jersey may not be available for collection until the hand back evening in March 2020 and the package will be non refundable.