NEXT HOME GAME: The Braehead Clan host Manchester Storm in Elite League action NEXT SATURDAY (7:00pm face-off). Tickets are available NOW via TICKETMASTER, by calling 0844 499 1700 or direct at the Braehead Arena box office.
THIS WEDNESDAY (prior to 5pm) is the last day 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders have to purchase their seats ONLINE for the visit of the Edinburgh Capitals on Wednesday 21st September in the Challenge Cup.
Follow these instructions to secure and pay for your season ticket seat:
To activate your season ticket smart card for the game on 21st September please click HERE:
Then follow the below guide:
– You will be presented with the game for Braehead Clan v Edinburgh Capitals.
– Check the box to the right hand side titled ‘Click here to select this fixture’.
– Click next.
– Enter your season ticket number. This is currently your surname and your date of birth in the following format: Surname00000000.
PLEASE NOTE: Your surname is not case sensitive and your date of birth must be in 8 digit format so if your name is John Smith and you were born on 1st of January 2001 (01/01/2001) then your season ticket number will be Smith01012001 You must enter your season ticket number exactly in the format of your surname and your 8 digit date of birth. Do not put a space between your surname and date of birth.
– Enter your post code in the next box.
– Click Enter to proceed.
If you are unable to get past this stage on the website please call 0141 886 6459 to have your details we hold verified.
– You will be presented with your details, season ticket category and seat information based on your season ticket seat and the price of your ticket to purchase for this game.
– To proceed please check the box ‘I confirm that the details above are correct and that I agree to the terms and conditions’ and click confirm.
– You will then be directed to our secure payment page, please enter your debit/credit card information to pay. Please note we do not accept American Express cards.
– Once your payment has been processed your confirmation of purchase will be displayed and an email will be sent to you (if we hold your email address).
– Your smart card will be activated for the fixture and you will present your smartcard at the entry points to the arena as you would normally do for a season ticket fixture.
– You will not be issued with a paper ticket.
When you applied for a season ticket you provided us with your full name, date of birth and post code amongst other information, we have used this information you have provided us with to create a unique and verifiable season ticket number applicable to you. Your season ticket number is temporary and will be replaced over the coming months with a different season ticket number. We will communicate this to you in due course.
Please note that we do not hold email address for everyone. Season ticket holders who have provided us with an email address will see this displayed once you have correctly inputted your season ticket number (surname and date of birth i.e. smith01012001) and post code. On successful payment we will email a confirmation to those who have provided us with an email address. Those who have not provided us with an email address we recommend you take a screen shot of your transaction as we cannot send you a confirmation of purchase.
Once your payment has been processed your smart card will be automatically activated.
Payments debited from your account will be from Broadway Retail Leisure (Braehead Arena)
Season ticket holders can only purchase one ticket per season ticket number. If you have friends or family then each person must purchase individually by inputting their season ticket number.