Glasgow’s Braehead Clan are delighted to announce our season ticket packages for the 2018/19 season.
To show our thanks for the Purple Army’s continued superb support, we have once again FROZEN season ticket prices.
GAMES INCLUDED IN YOUR 2018/19 SEASON TICKET – The Clan season ticket is for 28 bumper EIHL home games at Braehead Arena. Pre-season, Challenge Cup Group games, Challenge Cup Quarter Finals, Challenge Cup Semi Finals and Playoff Quarter Finals are not included in the season ticket. These games will need to be purchased separately.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SEASON TICKET – 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders can takeadvantage of exclusive benefits:
To view a LARGER version of the above ticket chart please click HERE.
– Secure your seat for the whole 2018/19 season
– Priority to get your seat for Pre-season, Challenge Cup and Playoff games
– Prices Frozen for the 2018/19 season
– Preferential tickets prices for selected Pre-Season, Challenge Cup and Playoff games
– Exclusive offers with Clan sponsors
– Direct Debit options for spreading payments over 5 months
– 2 Bring a Buddy vouchers
– 6,000 FREE car parking spaces at Braehead Arena
EARLY BIRD PRIZE DRAW – by applying for a 2018/19 Season Ticket prior to the Early Bird deadline (Monday 30th April), you will be automatically entered into each of our six weekly prize draws for the following superb prizes (not necessarily in this order).
– Framed Jamie Fritsch game worn jersey
– A Purple Army Package for a 2018/19 pre-season home game
– Any special edition jersey of your choice from the 2017/18 season
– 4 tickets for a 2018/19 pre-season home game
– 2 tickets for the 2018/19 EIHL Playoff Finals Weekend
– Get your 2018/19 season ticket for FREE
RENEWING YOUR CURRENT SEAT – All current season ticket holders will have your current seat held until Monday 30th April. Thereafter, all seats go on general sale to new season ticket applicants.
NEW SEASON TICKET APPLICATIONS – If you’re a new Clan season ticket applicant, we will do our very best to allocate you with your first seating choices. Seating allocation will commence immediately after receipt of your application (where seats are not already allocated to current season ticket holders).
PAYING IN FULL – There is a section on the season ticket application form if you wish to pay by debit/credit card (please note we do not charge a fee for using a debit/credit card). If you are paying by debit/credit card, payments will be processed immediately upon receipt your application form. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
PAYING BY DIRECT DEBIT – You can pay for your season ticket over five monthly payments starting on 6th August 2018. There is a £15 admin charge for direct debits (please refer to point 3 of the terms & conditions), this will be debited from your bank account / card upon processing your season ticket form. If applying for Direct Debit, please complete page 4 on the season ticket application form. Please note the form must be completed in black ink and capitals. We are using GO CARDLESS for our direct debit administration during the 2018/19 season.
Direct Debit payment dates: Monday 6th August, Wednesday 5th September, Friday 5th October, Monday 5th November and Wednesday 5th December.
WHERE DO I SEND MY APPLICATION FORM? – Please return your application form by post to Season Ticket Applications, The Clan Office, Braehead Arena, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4BN. Unfortunately we are unable to accept season ticket application forms emailed to us.
There will also be a Purple postbox in the Braehead Arena foyer at the next three home games for anyone wanting to hand carrying their application form to the club.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUPPLY WITH YOUR APPLICATION – If your applying for a concession season ticket you will be required to provide valid proof of concession when submitting an application.
Students are required to provide a valid student ID card.
Disabled people are required to provide proof of their current valid disability allowance.
OAP’s will be required to provide photographic ID with a date of birth.
CONTACT US – If you wish to contact us about your season ticket application, please feel free to call us on 0141 886 6459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Season Tickets are based on 28 regular season (Elite Ice Hockey League) at the Braehead Arena.
- Existing Season Ticket Holders’ seats will be reserved until 30/04/2018, at which point they will be released for general sale.
- All Direct Debit applications must be received by 30/06/2018 and are subject to an administration charge of £15 per person (Direct Debit payments will be collected in August, September, October, November and December 2018), up to a maximum of £30 per application.
- Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
- The club reserve the right to deny any season ticket holder entry to Braehead Arena.
- The club reserve the right to revoke a season ticket at anytime.
- Child – 16 years of age and under as at 31/08/2018.
- Children under the age of 3 as at 31/08/2018 do not require a season ticket, as long as they can sit on a parent ot guardian’s knee.
- Concession – OAP Over 65 as at 31/08/2018, Registered Disabled & Full Time Students only (proof of concession will be required even if previously supplied).
- Season Tickets will be transferable, as long as they are used by someone in the same category
- There will be a £25 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards
- Please note we do not accept season ticket cancellations under any circumstances, once the seat has been allocated and accepted. You will be liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note we do not provide refunds on season tickets, you are liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Any direct debit payments defaulted may result in the cancellation of that season ticket, with no refund provided.
- Please note the club are unable to transfer / reallocate season ticket seats once they have been confirmed and accepted.
- A £10 charge (per season ticket) will apply for reprinting lost season tickets on a game night. However, if they have been stolen we ask that you provide a crime reference number so that we can waive those charges.
In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that the Braehead Clan have the right to:
* Offer promotions (including Purple Wednesday’s and Clan in the Community) during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
* Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
* Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.